Invite All of your facebook friend to like your page in One Click



Today i was just looking around and i thought of getting some like on my page an so i opened it and started inviting my friend's i have 1k+ friend and it was pissing me of so thought of creating a little javascript :)
i hope it will help you in these kind of situations :D



JavaScript Code :-

javascript:var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName('uiButton _1sm');
 for(var i=0; i<inputs.length;i++) { inputs[i].click(); }


THanks :D
Share on Google Plus
Unknown

About Unknown

Hi , This is Osama Mahmood and i will share all my knowledge and skills on #infosec with you and hope you will enjoy learning new and unique things. follow me on twitter @OsamaMahmood007
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment