Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability Affecting Toggl.com



Hi Folks.

I am Kamran Saifullah. Security Researcher and Penetration Tester from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

Today i will be sharing one of my POC's of the vulnerability i.e Cross Site Scripting which i founded in toggl.com In previous posts Osama Mahmood has shown you the Open Redirect leading you to the Cross Site Scripting vulnerability on the main domain. Here it's just a Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability which i founded on blog.toggl.com



I hope you will find this helpful
Enjoy!!!!!


Share on Google Plus
Kamran Saifullah

About Kamran Saifullah

Hi , This is Osama Mahmood and i will share all my knowledge and skills on #infosec with you and hope you will enjoy learning new and unique things. follow me on twitter @OsamaMahmood007
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment